Sunday, January 08, 2006

Night Train to Italy

So Vienna has the BEST TAP WATER EVER. I'm not kidding. It's fabulous and makes life so much cheaper when you can just keep refilling water bottles from the sink.

We are taking a night train to Torino tonight. I love sleeping on trains so I'm quite excited. Once we're in Torino we have less plans then we did getting to Vienna. It's a fun way to travel though and we're having a lot of fun. Vienna has been an absolute blast, the city is georgeous and it's easy to understand how Aimee was able to fall in love with it so easily. Also big congrats to Aims who has had quite a happy weekend and I'm glad that I got to be here to experience it with her.

I'm excited to be in Italy and ready to get settled or at least ready to try to get settled. Until then, ciao or rather auf wiedershen (I'm so Heidi Klum--shout out to Tele W/o Pity for keeping me updated on Project Runway by the way). Peace out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Runway is SO the best. GO DIANA! Nerds rule! Plus, Heidi Klum is the world's ONLY likeable supermodel. Yeah Tyra, i said it.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home