Friday, January 06, 2006

Quicky.

Tannan and I are in Europe! We landed in Frankfurt on Thursday morning (after getting out standby a day later than planned which was so worth it because we got to be in BUSINESS on the way over--THANKS AUNT GWEN!) and took the train to Vienna where we are hanging out with Aimee and her boy before heading out to Torino on Sunday. Don't worry, I'm still as clueless as I ever was about what is going on. It's fun though--having no plan is definitely something that is out of my comfort zone. Anyway it's cold and there is snow on the ground so it makes me happy.

Did you know that they give you a menu when you ride business? A MENU. And lots of champagne which helps with the sleeping on the plane.

ALSO YAY TO MATT AND BRENDA FOR HAVING A LITTLE GIRL!!!! GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN! THERE'S EVEN A SONG ABOUT IT! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!

Alright, peace out and I'll update more when I've got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home