Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I'm on cough medicine so the following may be a little hard to follow. The thing that sucks about having a family of 47 is that somebody is bound to be sick and therefore is going to get everybody else sick. This year it was laryngitis (I'm not even going to bother figuring out how it's spelled). So singing on Christmas Eve was not exactly a joyful noise as it was a really strained and painful to listen to noise.
We've been up in the mountains of Georgia (before I get any crap about not telling anybody, I had to pack up my life for 3 months plus finish all of the important wedding stuff that I was supposed to have done so I basically didn't sleep for 3 days before my trip. And that's with not getting everything done) but we're back in civilization so I'm wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I miss you all and love you all and will try to blog before we leave for Germany on the 3rd. We're flying into Frankfurt and then taking a train to Vienna where we're going to meet Aimee for a couple of days before we head out to Italy. All in all it's been a good year for travel for me which is good because pretty much we're going to be dead broke for the next few years so traveling is going to be out of the question. Unless we end up moving to Beiing. Anyway hope you all are good and peace out.
We've been up in the mountains of Georgia (before I get any crap about not telling anybody, I had to pack up my life for 3 months plus finish all of the important wedding stuff that I was supposed to have done so I basically didn't sleep for 3 days before my trip. And that's with not getting everything done) but we're back in civilization so I'm wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I miss you all and love you all and will try to blog before we leave for Germany on the 3rd. We're flying into Frankfurt and then taking a train to Vienna where we're going to meet Aimee for a couple of days before we head out to Italy. All in all it's been a good year for travel for me which is good because pretty much we're going to be dead broke for the next few years so traveling is going to be out of the question. Unless we end up moving to Beiing. Anyway hope you all are good and peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home